Information on personal data processing
By implementing the registration procedure, users voluntarily communicate their personal data to Developapp Srl, the Data Controller.
The personal data sent by users through the registration procedures to our services will be processed in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and the other regulations in force on the subject.
Owner, Head of Protection and Data Processors
The Data Controller is Developapp Srl (hereinafter also the “Data Controller”) and can be contacted by written communication to be sent to: Developapp Srl, Via Ettore Troilo n. 4, 20136 Milan (Italy).
The Data Protection Officer, appointed by the Data Controller, can be contacted by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
The updated list of the persons in charge appointed by the Data Controller pursuant to Article 28 of the aforementioned EU Regulation and of the persons authorized to process the processing can be consulted at the headquarters of Sviluppoapp Srl
Purposes and methods of data processing
The personal data collected with this registration are processed in order to allow access to the services provided by the portal and reserved for registered users.
In the event that the user has given consent at the time of activation of the service, or expresses it subsequently and until the revocation of the same, his personal data may be processed by Developapp Srl for:
- allow access to the services provided by the portals and reserved for registered users;
- send, in the event that users have given consent at the time of activation of the service, or subsequently express it, and until the revocation of the same, commercial communications on own products and services, or of third-party companies, even with automated methods , for direct sales purposes, as well as for sending market research and for verifying the degree of user satisfaction;
- communicate and transfer user data to third parties, in the event that they have given their consent at the time of activation of the service, or subsequently express it, and until the revocation of the same, for sending commercial communications on own products and services, also with automated methods, for direct sales purposes, as well as for sending market research;
- carry out, in the event that users have given consent at the time of activation of the service, or express it subsequently, and until the revocation of the same, also by means of electronic tools, analysis activities of specific behaviors and consumption habits, so to improve the services provided and address the commercial proposals of interest to the user, also offering to third parties the aggregate summary data of the openings and clicks obtained through a tracking system using "cookies"
- Developapp Srl will also use personal data for administrative and accounting purposes and for the execution of contractual obligations towards users who are part of its customers.
The personal data sent through the registration procedures to the website services can be processed by Developapp Srl with automated tools. The possibility remains for Developapp Srl to process the aforementioned data in aggregate form, in compliance with the measures prescribed by the Guarantor Authority and by virtue of the specific exemption from consent provided for by the same, for electronic analysis and processing (eg: classification of the entire customers in homogeneous categories for levels of services, consumption, spending, etc.) aimed at periodically monitoring the development and economic performance of the activities of Sviluppoapp Srl, at orienting the related industrial and commercial processes, at improving services, as well as at planning and carry out commercial communication campaigns.
Specific security measures are observed by Developapp Srl to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
Personal data are recorded and stored on electronic databases located in Italy, in countries belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA) and in third countries that guarantee an adequate level of data protection.
The processing of personal data provided by users may also be carried out by companies, organizations or consortia, appointed as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the aforementioned EU Regulation, which, on behalf of Developapp Srl, provide specific processing services, or related, instrumental or support activities.
Among these data processors is the hosting service provider for the website of Sviluppoapp Srl
The personal data provided by users may also be disclosed:
- to investee or associated companies;
- to subjects to whom the right to access personal data is recognized by legal provisions, regulations or community legislation;
- to subjects to whom the communication is required by law or regulation, or by public subjects for the performance of their institutional functions.
The retention period of the personal data referred to above is:
- 24 months for the purposes referred to in points 2) and 3);
- 12 months for the purposes referred to in point 4);
- 10 years from the date of termination of the contractual relationship for the purposes referred to in point 5).
The interested party has the right to ask Developapp Srl for access to personal data concerning him, as well as the rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition to their treatment and portability of the same, when processed in an automated manner on the basis of consent or for the execution of the contract.
The interested party has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
To exercise your rights as an interested party click here: