Certified Suppliers 4.0
ENROLLED IN THE REGISTER UNIONROOMS
European tenders and PNRR
NEED FOR A CERTIFIED SUPPLIER
4.0 CERTIFIED SUPPLIER
As part of the promotion and orientation activities aimed at businesses on the subject of enabling technologies, the Lombard Chamber System, through Unioncamere Lombardia, makes
public a List of I4.0 technology and service providers. This list is intended to be a support tool for companies that turn to the Digital Enterprise Points (PID) of the Lombardy Chambers of Commerce and subsequently request specialist advice in the technological areas envisaged by the national Transition 4.0 plan.
The inclusion in this list will also facilitate the identification of these subjects as suppliers of I4.0 services and technologies in the context of the "digitization" tenders and the activities promoted by the Lombardy PIDs and by Unioncamere Lombardia starting from 2020.
The list is open to all suppliers who self-certify the indicated requirements (at least three consultations on
4.0 services and technologies carried out in the last 3 years at three separate companies indicating: technology,
duration, name and tax code of the client company).
The 4.0 topics of reference are the following:
- Solutions for advanced manufacturing
- Additive manufacturing
- Technological solutions for immersive, interactive and participatory navigation (augmented reality, virtual reality and 3D reconstructions)
- Vertical and horizontal integration
- Industrial Internet and IoT
- Cybersecurity and business continuity
- Big Data and Analytics
- Digital technological supply chain solutions aimed at optimizing the management of the supply chain, the value chain and the management of relationships with the various players (e.g. systems that enable Drop Shipping, "zero inventory" and "just in time" solutions ”)
- Software, platforms and digital applications for the management and coordination of business processes with high characteristics of integration of service activities including activities connected to information and management systems - e.g. ERP, MES, PLM, SCM, CRM, etc. – and design and use of tracking technologies (RFID, barcode, etc.)
- Solutions and projects related to the application and implementation of Artificial Intelligence technology
- Solutions and projects related to the application and implementation of Blockchain technology